Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Classmates Video Project

Adam- I enjoyed the moving objects and the audio helped enhance the visuals.
Brendon- Interesting club theme with effects
Ciara- Unique concept, very good!
Taylor- I liked the garden theme. It was very pretty and different.
Coleen- Good concept. It came out very well
John- I liked the digital work and animation!
Makayla- Very funny good job!
Laura- I liked the clever animations Great job!
Ryan- Interesting concept, I liked that it was different.
Victor- Very unique I enjoyed that.
Perri- Good job with putting the different clips to music!
Stacy- Very nice! I liked the outside driving theme!
Berni- I liked the idea of the performance art video
Matthew- Your video was funny and ironic!
Sean- Backyard fighting, I liked how the music sets the tone for the movie!

No comments: