Monday, November 10, 2008

Classmates Grid Project

Victor- You had a clever idea about a grid inside a grid very interesting!
Colleen- I liked the black and white eye it was an excellent drawing!
Taylor- I enjoyed the reflection grid it was a very different idea good job!
Makayla- The lamp was a very clever idea. I enjoyed all the colors you used.
Ryan- Your drawing was very nice and it looked time consuming. thought you did an excellent job dispite it wasnt what Santiago was looking for.
John- I liked the decomposing animal through coffee.
Perri-Your lollipop grid was great! I liked all the different colors and texturs it was fun to look at.
Stacy- The butterfly out of candy was such a unique idea way to go!
Berni- I really liked the idea of the flower inside the flower. Great Job!
Matthew- I enjoyed the fact that you created a guitar using your own grid.
Adam- The idea of using lights to enhance the grid was a "bright" idea! You did an amazing job putting it together.
Murad- I liked the fact that you used an everyday material to design your grid. It was a very good use of a grid.
Shawn- I liked how you did an animation grid using your name. Great idea!
Brandon- I enjoyed how you replicated Japanese art it was very unique!

No comments: