Monday, November 10, 2008

My thoughts on my classmates Xerox Project

Stacey-I liked how you amplified your hand it was very clever.
Taylor-I enjoyed the mirror idea it was very unique and it turned out very well.
Victor- You had a very clever design I liked that it was different.
Adam- I liked the different signs you did with your hands, and that was very clever that you did the recreation of adam. You did a very good job!
John- You had great detail in your project! Way to go!
Makayla-I enjoed the vines throughout your project it was very creative.
Murad-I really liked how you intertwined your culture with the project, and had the colorful paper.
Colleen- I liked how you utilized the neon colors!
Perri- It was creative how you mostly used your arms and legs to makke a different creature. It was very different.
Ryan- Your project was the only one to light up! Good Job it was very different and I liked how you utilized light to help enhance it.
Berni- Very nice and well put together.
Matthew- It was different that you used what was in your pockets and bookbag.
Laura- I liked the dragon design out of your hands!
Ciara- Your project was very interesting I liked how you incorporated your ring.
Sean- I liked how you used a colored background good job!

No comments: